India Does Not Retreat As China Threatens War on Ladakh
War is about to take place as China threatens to attack and capture Ladakh. On June 15th, Indian and Chinese troops clashed for six hours in a steep section of a mountainous region in the Galwan Valley. The fighting began when an Indian patrol encountered Chinese soldiers in an area the Indians believed the Chinese had retreated from in line with a previous disengagement agreement. 20+ Indian soldiers were found dead after the first attack. This has caused a such like war on India’s Ladakh and China will not stop until they get Ladakh. PM Modi on Monday says “The sacrifice made by the 20 Indian soldiers will not go in vain.” He also gives 5 more quotes to China such as:
- “The brave sons of Mother India made the supreme sacrifice while protecting our motherland in the Galwan Valley. I salute them for their great sacrifice in their service to the Nation. I pay tributes to them with my heartfelt gratitude. In this difficult moment of grief, I express my condolences to the families of these Martyrs. Today the entire Nation is with you. The country’s sympathies are with you. This supreme sacrifice of our Martyrs will not go in vain.”
- “India is culturally a peace-loving country. Our history has been that of a peace-loving country.The ideological mantra of India has been -May all beings be happy and free. In every era, we have wished for peace and welfare of the entire world and humanity.”
- “We have always worked closely with our neighbors in a cooperative and friendly manner. We have always wished for their development and welfare. Whenever there have been differences of opinion, we have always tried to ensure that those differences never turned into a dispute.”
- “We never provoke anyone, but we also do not compromise with the integrity and sovereignty of our country. Whenever it was needed, we have demonstrated our strength, proving our capabilities in protecting and defending the integrity and sovereignty of the country. Sacrifice and endurance are part of our national character, but at the same time bravery and valor are also equally a part of it. Whatever may be the situation and circumstances, India will firmly protect every inch of the country’s land and its self-respect.”
- “And I want to assure the Nation that the sacrifice made by our soldiers will not go in vain. India’s integrity and sovereignty is supreme for us, and no one can stop us from defending it. Nobody should have an iota of doubt about this. India wants peace. But on provocation, India will give a befitting reply. The country will be proud of the fact that our soldiers have been martyred while they were fighting.”
PM Modi Is Trying Very Hard To Stop China from fighting but if China doesn’t listen, then PM Modi and the Indian soldiers will not hold back. That’s all for Today. Thank You!